Admission Steps for Fall 2024 Applicants
- Complete CNUCOM admission prerequisites.
- CNUCOM accepts MCAT scores from the last 3 years. Acceptable MCAT version is:
- The new MCAT Exam after January 2020.
- Complete your primary application via the Association of American Medical Colleges (AMCAS)
- Completed AMCAS applications will be reviewed by the CNUCOM Admissions Committee and Admissions Office.
- Selected, qualified applicants will be invited to complete the CNUCOM Supplemental Application (a $100 non-refundable fee is assessed to the application)
- Submit your Letters of Recommendation (LOR).
- Completed Supplemental Applications will be thoroughly reviewed. Highly qualified candidates will be sent an invitation to participate in a virtual interview. All applications that are not selected will remain under review until the end of the cycle.
- Successfully complete the interview.
- The Admissions Committee will confidentially review completed application packages and designate as Accepted, Waitlisted or Rejected.
- The Admissions Office staff will notify the applicant of the admissions decision. All admission decisions are FINAL. Requests for admission decision appeals will not be accepted.
- The College of Medicine is not accepting transfer students from other medical schools and/or programs.
- The College of Medicine is NOT accepting early decision for the new admission cycle of 2023-2024.
- At this time, the College of Medicine M.D. Program is only open to U.S. citizens and legal residents with Green Cards.
Please visit our Admissions FAQs for more information.